Owners of privately-held companies tend to ask Autumn to help address these types of challenges:
1. How can we attract more qualified prospects?
2. How can we better engage our customers?
3. How can our sales team (inside and outside) be connected to an effective emarketing strategy?
4. How can we effectively implement our strategic plan in the area of sales and marketing?
5. How do we know what pages and web sites our customers or prospects are visiting?
6. What do we do with the information we learn?
7. How can I fix or replace my current web site?
8. How can we use or improve the effectiveness of our social media tools?
9. How should I organize my company staff and budgets to more effectively market our products or services?
10. How can you help me improve marketing when I have limited staff or marketing expertise?
If these are the kinds of questions going through your mind, you’re probably a CEO with a company web site you’re looking to market. What you didn’t expect was just how difficult it is to actually get prospects on your site. Learning how to get them engaging with your brand is a separate task. Then finding out what areas of the site they’re drawn to and how to grow that experience is a third piece of the pie.
The short story is that website marketing takes work and a lots of it. Our team at Autumn couldn’t agree more. But here’s the good news: we are up for the challenge and ready to partner with you. Milwaukee companies and organizations who utilize the Autumn Consulting process for emarketing, email marketing and search engine marketing are pleased with the results. You could be do. Give us a call for more info.